Monday, March 29, 2010

Still Breathing

Things still moving upward with my career, but I feel like I have stalled out a bit. I always expected Entrepreneurship to be hard, but I don't think I ever really thought it completely through. I expected hard work, I like hard work; I didn't expect hard work with no results. I expected side-jobs to pay the bills; I didn't expect the non-glamorous side-jobs that require goofy dress codes and unfortunate hours. I also don't think I was prepared for the mental stress of watching your friends,colleagues and former classmates succeed in paths that you could have taken, but instead chose a path that now has you sleepless and blogging at 1:16 in the morning.

But hey, no one would want to read my auto-biography if there wasn't the 'life-sucked-but-I-kept-persavering-chapter,' right?

1 comment:

chelsea said...

Hang in there Mitch. Lots of us believe in you and know it will happen....really it is up to the Lord when the right time is though....learn some patience it might come in handy with the little tike too! Love you guys!