Sunday, March 21, 2010

Rambling Update

Largest, run-on update on life commencing now: As most are now aware, Salena is 13 weeks pregnant with our first lil' one...due on Sept. 25, if it's a boy I am totally screwed because I am about to receive a life's worth of payback for the terror I concocted as a child, If its a girl, I am totally screwed because I am already planning to spoil her in ways that I child should not be spoiled (not kidding, I have looked into prices for ponies)

Recently the wife and I spent a few days in SoCal for the Themed Entertainment Association Summit and Gala; which Next Generation Creative produced...Day 1 was spent at Disneyland enjoying what felt like warm weather to us; then actual work followed



Salena looked absolutely amazing in her gown, so it has been decided to take her to more events that require such beautiful, formal attire

















The NGC Team












The event was a huge success, but as all good things do - it came to an end and we made our ways back to Idaho to find a rather unfortunate situation for someone - but humorous for us


....and of course, our most recent trip to Salt Lake for the St. Patrick's Day Jazz game















...update over, run-on; complete.

No comments: