Thursday, July 9, 2009

This is why high school bullies are so important

Just watched Bruno on the TODAY show and I am completely baffled at what I saw. Matt Lower actually attempted to determine whether or not Bruno was hopelessly stupid or truly as offensive as everyone believes.

I think the jury is still out.

You remember those kids in high school that so desperately wanted to be cool that they did anything to get your attention? In my high school, those kids would make a mockery of whatever was the serious subject at that moment, doing their best to offend, mock, and belittle in such a manner that gets them the attention they desire.

Here's the thing, I thought that all of these kids were mocked enough and beaten up enough to get over this phase and become normal people. Whoever was supposed to kick the crap out of this Bruno kid apparently forgot to do his job.

No comments: