Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Russon responds to Chrysler: I DON'T CARE

Dailybreeze.com reports that "A top executive of Chrysler LLC cautioned Wednesday that a carmaker collapse could send the economy spiraling into a depression, as the United Auto Workers union braced for contract concessions.
Jim Press, Chrysler's vice chairman, said the U.S. automakers were "down to months left," as industry officials ratcheted up a fierce lobbying push to persuade Congress to approve as much as $34 billion in emergency aid. "

It's too bad no one asked me for a comment. But here is what I would have said if they did:

"And how much do you make a year, sir?"

-Regardless of response:

"You cut every salary of every executive who makes over triple the nation's average and I will consider not hitting you with a Chrysler."

I am cutting every corner just to make rent and buy groceries and you want to tell me that your multi-billion dollar company is hurting and might start a depression?

Let 'em go under.

No comments: